Its Complicated!! - Part II

I didn't see him for next few weeks. I was so very indulged in making my life less of a hell that I forgot about him. "You!! How dare you go behind my back? I am going to take away your job," I heard a shout. There was our friend not-my-work being shouted at, about to get fired. "In fact you are..", he was about to say it when I passed him murmured in his ear. He started laughing. "Oh! you find it amusing?", asked his boss. "Something is funny!! Not this," he said. "Oh please! do tell us. We all want to know". "Sir! please do remember, you told me to tell this to everyone. It's not my fault". "What are you saying?", his boss asked skeptical. "Sir! the girl you are stalking on facebook is sending you swear words," he said and the entire vertical erupted in a laugh. His boss's screen was clearly visible. I saved his job and his boss, he must be cursing me.

"Do you generally enjoy making fun of people or were you really helping me?," I heard his voice. He put his plate on the table where I was having lunch, alone as usual. "I just hate morons," I replied curtly. "Ooh! madam hulk is still angry. That's my secret, I'm always angry. I am Gyaan," he said extending his hand. "You are Gyaan? Now I got what's wrong with our education system," I said and started laughing. "Not funny!! But you saved my job today, so I forgive you". "You're welcome," I said and stood up. "Hey! come on. Don't be a spoiled sport. Okay I am sorry," he said extending his hand again. "I am Vrishti," I said taking his hand. "Strange! fire power was named after fire extinguisher. Can I call you rain?" he said laughing. That's how we became friends.

He was nice. First time in my life I actually met my match. He was good in sports, he had an amazing sense of humour and an awesome car. "Left! Left! Rain I don't know about you, but I want to live. Hell! no one can teach you how to drive", he yelled after I hit the pavement thrice. "What? Why? You said left. Not my fault," I said annoyed. "Man! I said left. I understand you are directionally challenged but use your head girl, there was a pavement there. You want to punish me, punish me. What have my poor car done to you?". "Its all your fault. You make me nervous. You don't know how to teach". "Don't pin this on me. I taught Naina, she learnt in one day," he said. "Oh! your perfect girlfriend, she's good at everything. But what's the fun in that?". "The fun is I'm alive. Now I understand why you don't have a boyfriend, Everybody you know must want to live," he said. 

"Hey! that was mean. You are supposed to help me and you are yelling at me. Here I was about to tell you my crush". "Who? Is he someone from the office? Let me guess! your boss, your teammate, guy who sits diagonally to your seat? Come on tell me," he got so excited. "Shut up gossip queen. You guessed right, the guy who sits diagonally". "The HR guy? He is way out your league girl". "He is going on a date with me. Wanna bet?", I said giving him a crooked smile. "Wait!! How are you so confidant? What did you do?" he asked, one eyebrow raised. He looks cute when he does that and he knows me so well. "I told him I love you and want to make you jealous", I said and we both burst out laughing. "You are a genius. One of these days you going to take my breath away girl, " he said. "I wish," I muttered under my breath, looking at his handsome face and gorgeous smile.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All That There Was - Part I

Its complicated!! - Part I