All that there was - Part III



I was grasping for air. No one came into the room. I assume no one heard me. I have to find out what happened yesterday. I have to find that traitor I tried to help despite repeated warnings, and punish him for what he did to my love. I removed the IV from my arm and stood up. Everything was still hazy. I knew they wont let me go, so I stole a look towards the window, the lady cop was sleeping soundly. I took a look at myself, it seems my mother had changed my clothes. I was still looking terrible but itll have to do. My mother was nowhere to be seen but her wallet was lying on the table. I thanked God for her forgetfulness. I started out as noiselessly as I could, after sometime I was out of the hospital. I walked for some distance, when I felt safe enough I hired a taxi for my clinic.

The clinic was locked, so I took out my mothers spare key and opened it. I went to my office and started thinking about that day. I reached at my usual time, and immediately started seeing patients. I had a small practice but usually have a lot of patients. Its sad how depressed people are these days. My first patient was a 10 year old who tried to commit suicide when he failed his exams. His parents were really worried about him. Second one was a lady, she was a home maker and was seriously struggling with identity crisis. It was during the second session that I got his call. Doc! I need your help. I need to see you urgently. He was out of breath and seemed really scared, Parth!! what happened? Are you all right?. Doc! hell kill her. Hell kill my wife. Even cops are not helping me. He is powerful, they listen to him. Doc you are my only hope. Please help me. Where are you? Let me come get you, I was worried about him. No doc, he is dangerous. I dont want him to know about you. I am coming to you, he said and hung up. I requested the lady to postpone the rest of the time to her next session. She was happy to help. I called up my next patient and told him that well have to postpone his session by 2-3 hours and started waiting for Parth.

I was waiting for Parth when I got a call from my husband. Baby! Hows your day going? he seemed a bit worried. Its good. Is everything okay? He never calls me during the working hours except lunch time. Hope you are not seeing that nut case now. Yes I am. I told you I can handle him. Whats going on? You are not talking to him again is whats going on, he was furious. And why is that? Because he is dangerous? He never even once touched me, let alone threaten me. What is your problem with him?, I was angry now. He threatened me, not you. He has told me to stay away from you. Oh! And when did he meet you? liar. He wrote a letter to me. Interesting! Can you please show the letter to me. He didnt reply. Thought so. Thanks for the support then, bbyee, I hung up. I got up and made coffee for myself. Parth reached within a few minutes. I could hear him, he was panting. I started towards the door and opened it all of a sudden. It hit my hand and the coffee got spilled. Shit! It was hot. Doc! He is doing it again. He threatened me. See!!! he extended a note towards me. I read it. You are not getting away with this, you killed my girlfriend and I now I am going to kill your wife. You will suffer like I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its complicated!! - Part I

All That There Was - Part I

Its Complicated!! - Part II